The River Eisack has a lot to offer for White-Water enthusiasts. Quick reactions and the interplay of strength and skill turn the trip into a wild and adventurous experience. Swimming test included.
- Enchanting landscape in the heart of South Tyrol
- Fun and adventure for the whole family
- Professional rafting guides
- High safety standards
transfer, equipment, 1 guide, safety instructions, white-water rafting diploma, fun and adventure, entry for the IOutdoor Swimming Pool, 1 drink
|Duration||4 Hours 30 Minutes|
Bathing suit, towel
|Languages||English, Italian, German|
From 11 years with accompaniment, swimming skills
Due to the daily water level change, please call for information.
The duration of the tour takes between 4 and 5 hours, it depends on the water-level.
To reach the embark point: 45 min. with the Raft-Shuttle
KreativRaft, Neurauthstraße, Bruneck, South Tyrol, Italy
The River Eisack in South Tyrol has lots to offer: due to its high range of levels of difficulty, white-water rafting and kayaking races on national and international level are held each year on the Eisack. As soon as the river gets a bit narrower and the drops steeper, when rocks and boulders block your way and you can feel the force of waves on high-volume river parts – that’s when it’s time for an adventure, white-water rafting levels 2-3.
About the booking and information I want to recommend some ideas:
* The website you use is very slow. Please look at this.
* we booked a tour on the website and it was available on the website for the requested day. The day after we got a phone call that the tour was full. Please update your website so we have the correct information.
* when we arrived at the location our name was not on the list. After some talks we where able to do the tour. So on the website you book the tour but your agenda is on paper. Please change everything to digital so you cant make this mistake not anymore.
* I think it is also better to tell people that they have to arrive on time to check in. Now we saw that the tour is later than planned because people arrive to late.
* please give more information on the website on what we can expect. What can we take in the boot. At the end it was possible to take a gopro. Now we do not have any picture from our tour. It is also better for your company. People place pictures on social media. They can also tag your company. This is free advertising.
We felt absolutely safe.
The best experience is own experience - so try it out, is our advice!
L'eau est froide mais les combi sont top.
70e c'est pas donné mais sûrement lié au 45min de route pour aller au spot.
Pour nous grosse déception sur les photos qu'on a prises avec le guide car personne ne nous a proposé de les récupérer...
Malgré ça je recommande c'est une super activité très bien encadrée.